Sunday, October 7, 2012

From Ghoulies . . .

.




From Ghoulies and Ghosties, Long-Leggitie Beasties . . .

(Part 13)
 
"We are leaving, boy, all of us,” the pale man said.  


(Continued tomorrow.)

 

And my commentary . . .

I bet you didn't see that one coming.   Stories are a mysterious invention.  If you go over them one sentence at a time -- as I have, often -- you discover that they make sudden leaps and unexpected twists, one after the other.  Provided that they're at all well made, of course.


You can read all of the story to date here.


And as always . . .

I'm on the road again!  So my blogging may be a touch sparser for usual for the next week.  But don't worry -- "From Ghoulies and Ghosties, Long-Leggitie Beasties..." will continue to be serialized, one sentence per day.  I guarantee.


*

No comments: